How to buy a domain name and hosting from Namecheap?
I will assist you with the procedure to get a domain name and hosting from Namecheap.
- Decide well in advance what you are going to name your website/blog. Think it 10 times before you finalize your domain name (for eg. enlig8.com). You will not be able to change it once you register it by payment.
- It is easy and convenient to pay to the same company for hosting (hosting is a place for your domain name to stay).
- Don’t forget to check online discount coupons for Namecheap on Google.
- You may face a problem with a debit card so you should have an alternative to pay by International credit card.
- Once you register you will get welcome email and the helpdesk details.
- And, also the helpdesk details to contact in case of any concern.
- After the payment, you will get bank notification and you will be charged in dollars although your currency is ₹. Don’t worry the currency conversion will be for the same ₹ amount.
- You will receive e-mail for the order summary. The payment which you made for domain registration and hosting services.
- Along with your hosting confirmation, the new mail will trigger which will have the Welcome guide for…
- Package information details
- cPanel details
- Nameservers details
- SFTP details
- and FTP details
- If you don’t understand everything, don’t worry. Keep these details for future reference.
- You will have to click on the confirmation link for domain registration e-mail for ICANN as soon as possible.
Hope you have understood the details, Let me have your comments on this.